Monday, May 18, 2009

Will work for produce!



I feel like that is the sign I need in order to continue with this new, fresh, organic, raw way of eating that I have embarked on.  Good grief!!!

I'm still no where near completely raw, but the amounts of raw food that I do eat takes A LOT of produce...plus frequent trips to Whole Foods, which doesn't happen to be right down the street.

No wonder that so many Americans are obese...eating Cheeseburger, french fries and a coke is a SUPER DUPER CHEAP MEAL!!!  However, I wouldn't trade how I feel with eating the way I do  compared to the way you eat at McDonalds!

I did buy a lot of first time ingredients for some new, yummy recipes I want to try.  Unfortunately a lot of these recipes call for ingredients that I don't have, but will have plenty on hand for the next time it's needed.

Check back soon. I've gotten a few new recipes and want to tell you all about them!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel that way about the grocery store in general! I swear I'm in there every other day - and I don't even have an entire family to feed! It's getting completely ridiculous. It seems like everytime I get back from the store I realize there are 3 other things I forgot to get.

    ReplyDelete