Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas indeed!!!

I got it!!! I got it!!! My husband and boys got me the Garmin Forerunner 310XT for Christmas!

Talk about WAYYYY excited! We are usually VERY low key when it comes to gifts for each other...aka...we don't do them! LOL But my hubby pulled out all the stops this Christmas! On Christmas Eve I opened a gift from him, which was AN AWESOME NEW LENS FOR MY CANON REBEL XTi! WOWZERS...what a difference this lens makes! Way super cool! After I opened that, I thought there was no way I was going to be getting the Garmin. Christmas morning came and as I went to go open my other present from him I was actually thinking to myself "Tiff, don't be disappointed when you open this present and it's NOT the Garmin watch. You already got a really nice present, so act really happy no matter what this is!"

You should have heard my squeal when I saw this baby! I think that really pleased my husband too!

I had actually asked for the 305 model, but apparently they were out of stock where he went. This one IS actually better, way more than I need it for. It's really designed for the Tri-athlete since it is water proof for swimming and has cycling features as well. But hey! You never know what I may decide to do after the Princess 1/2 marathon!

We had such a wonderful Christmas. Spending valuable time with each other and family. I took not one picture of any of the dishes I cooked, or of the plates I consumed! :) Honestly, I just haven't had the time, nor desire, since my focus has been where it should be...

We will return to our normal viewing pleasure soon!


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift! Both the Garmin and the fact that your focus is where it should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting Tiff!!! I can't wait to hear more about it. I need to buy a new HRM chest strap but since they're fairly expensive I'm wondering if I should just dish out a bit more $$ and buy a Garmin. I can't be sure that I really need it though..? Either way, you have a FABULOUS husband!! A super cool camera lens and probably the best HRM/training tool out there.

    I'm so happy for you that you had such a wonderful holiday my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! I agree....a very Merry Christmas indeed!!

    ReplyDelete