Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ramblings...

It's been a GREAT day today! I'll post more about that later, with pictures, but something is on my mind...

My hubby and I are having a date night tonight. And we are wanting to go to this really awesome Thai restaurant we've frequented before. And I want this shrimp dish he got last time. Really bad.

I'm thinking that makes me not so much a vegan! LOL But I'm okay with that. I really don't want a label anyways. Or the label I'll take, want to achieve, is a "healthy, balanced, sane (LOL) eater"

What veganism HAS taught me the last 6 weeks is my body can and does feel great on a plant based diet. My body responds well when I put good things in my body, and take care of my body thru vigorous exercise. I am worth taking care of.

I'll be back later, with pictures of the delish shrimp dish I am going to enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your shrimp dish! Sounds delicious.. :)

    I'm glad you liked The Blind Side, too - I thought Sandra Bullock did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete